Property for sale Earnley Meadows, Chichester, West Sussex
Guide Price £1,695,000
An exemplary collection of just 5 one-off sustainable, eco-lux homes, designed and master-planned in acres of landscaped parkland to an exceptionally high standard, by the Randell Design Group and developed by Northstar Property Group.
Showcasing the cutting-edge design features which Randall Design Group have become synonymous with; Amazing and generous light filled living spaces, and interior design language featuring vaulted ceilings, galleried hallways, and landings.
Using the very the latest low carbon technologies and sustainable design features to create a near carbon net zero development. Super-Insulated buildings and using low carbon inputs and smart systems to reduce energy consumption along with the latest renewable technologies.
Beautiful exteriors featuring a palette of charred larch timber cladding and knapped Sussex-flint stone walling. Every aspect of Earnley Meadows has been meticulously designed to create striking building forms dispersed throughout the site which echo the shapes and placement of traditional barns, stables, and outbuildings.
Leafwing (unit 4) Embodying all of the character features beloved of classic barn conversions, Leafwing seeks to bring the outside in, with copious amounts of glazing inset into its stunning timber-clad exterior.
All of the ground floor living spaces and most of the bedrooms have a dual aspect, bringing the natural setting inside and adding a light and airy aspect to every room.
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Master Suite with Bathroom & Dressing Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- 3 Further Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/ Living
- Grand Vaulted Entrance Hall
- Vaulted Upper Bedrooms
- Utility & Boot Room
- Study Area
- Workspace /Annex/ Bed 5
- Detached Double Garage
- Set in half an Acre
- Kitchens, Utilities & Internal Joinery by Stoneham Kitchens
- Miele & Siemens Appliances & Bora Hob Island Integrated Extraction system
- Zoned UFH to all Floors with Quantum Smart Control
- Interior Designed Low Energy LED Lighting Scheme
- High Ceilings with Vaulted rooms and Galleries & feature glazing
- Bathrooms by, Duravit, Geberit, Hansgrohe & Crosswater
- Bathroom & Floor Tiling by Mandarin Stone
- 200mm Wide plank Natural Oak Flooring
- Contemporary Permeable Block Paved Driveways
- Charred Larch & Aluminium Cladding Systems
- Natural Knapped coursed Flintwork and handmade brick features
- Landscape Architect led planting scheme with native mature hedgerows & trees
Low Carbon Technology:
- Latest Generation PV Technology with Battery Harvesting
- Triple Glazed Aluminium Windows & Sliding Doors
- Energy Saving LED Interior & Exterior Lighting
- A+ Rated Miele, Bora & Siemens Appliances
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Car Charging Points
Technology & Security:
- Entire House Wi-fi distribution
- Integrated Access Control Systems & 5 Bar Gates
- BT Fibre Installed
- 3 Phase Electric to each home to future proof installation of sustainably heated and Air Source powered swimming pools and leisure suites
10 Year Structural Warranty via ICW
Location The village of Earnley lies some 6 miles to the south of Chichester, on the coastal peninsular and is within a mile of the beaches and foreshore. Locally there are several shops in the neighbouring villages of Bracklesham Bay, East Wittering and West Wittering. East Wittering provides a good range of facilities including a butchers, fishmongers, and banking. The village is conveniently located for access to many of the south coast's best sailing and coastal facilities. The waters of the Solent are particularly popular with sailors, surfers, and kite surfers. Itchenor sailing club and Chichester marina are within 3.5 miles and 4 miles respectively.
The National Trust Reserve of East Head has perhaps the most picturesque beach in West Sussex and the award-winning coastline of the Wittering's in general provides many opportunities for swimming, Surfing, Windsurfing and Kite Surfing. Harbour Way private health club just north of West Wittering provides indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, squash courts, restaurant, bar, and gym.
The Cathedral City of Chichester provides a comprehensive range of shops, bars, and restaurants, arranged partly within the old Roman walls, now a pedestrianised area.