COVID Secure – updated September 2021
Whilst all parts of the UK have now been able to relax previous COVID restrictions, it is important that we continue to make every effort to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus, especially as we approach the autumn and winter periods.
- We will operate in accordance with Government guidance at all times, take all reasonable steps to protect our team and our customers, and have in place measures to help prevent the spreading of the COVID 19 virus.
- Our offices will be open, but at times we will restrict numbers entering to ensure social distancing can take place.
- We support the guidance that face coverings should be worn when in any enclosed/indoor setting with people who you are not normally with.
- We will have a supply of hand sanitiser at appropriate points in offices for use by staff and visitors.
- In the office and on appointments, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We will not permit any face-to-face meeting to take place in any case where any party has been advised to self-isolate or is awaiting COVID 19 test results.
- We will ensure our offices are well ventilated at all times and that our team has access to regular hand-washing facilities.
- We will recommend virtual appointments as a first option to reduce the level of face-to-face contact.
- We will issue digital information and communication where possible.
- We will retain your information should this be needed for any NHS test and trace purposes.
- Where viewing/market appraisal appointments are undertaken, we will either ourselves or ask sellers to open all internal doors to restrict ‘touching’ of surfaces.
- For property viewings, we will request that the number of people attending the viewing is kept to a minimum.
- We have maintained a flexible working pattern allowing our teams to work from home where they can and where they are able to do so. This may be on a fixed basis or as and when required, so whilst you may not ‘see’ us all the time in the office, we want to reassure you we are still here, still offering all of our services but from the safety of our homes.
- If our own teams are working in the office, then they will take a COVID lateral test to identify any early signs of a potential issue, even if they are not showing any symptoms.
- For any COVID related queries please contact a member of staff, who will be happy to advise.
- We reserve the right to amend these procedures at short notice depending on Government advice at the time.
In England the Government revised its Home Moving Guide, which is reflected above.